Welcome!

Welcome! On this blog you'll find recipes and reviews regarding eating gluten free. Look around, enjoy!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gluten Free "cheez its" or "Goldfish"

I found this woman's blog who has really good recipes/ideas for moms including a gluten free cheez it/goldfish cracker. I made them and they were really good!

On my first batch I had some trouble getting the crackers crunchy plus they were a bit too salty for my taste. So for the second batch I didn't add any salt and baked them for six minutes then broiled them for about 1 minute to help get them crunchy.

Visit her blog with the recipe here: http://www.adventuresofaglutenfreemom.com/2009/08/gluten-free-goldfish-crackers/

Supposedly the recipe is by Roben Ryberg, and she has several varieties of her recipes involving different flours for those who may be corn or rice intolerant as well as gluten intolerant. I've never heard of her before, I might have to look into her cookbooks. Here is the cookbook where it is from:

No comments:

Post a Comment