Welcome!

Welcome! On this blog you'll find recipes and reviews regarding eating gluten free. Look around, enjoy!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some Gluten Free Blogs

I apologize for not adding a post in a while....life has been busy with work and sickness (darn bronchitis....)

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was great, my sister and I made our first gluten free thanksgiving complete with green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, and gluten free stuffing (made with Udi's bread of course)

Thought I'd share a couple of blogs that I've come across that seem to have a lot of really good gluten free recipes here are the links:
www.glutenfreerecipebox.com
http://glutenfreegourmand.blogspot.com/

Both of these have some really good looking recipes, glutenfreerecipebox.com has a recipe for gluten free thin mint cookies (yum), french bread, Mexican, Indian, and Italian dishes, and much more. I haven't had a chance to try a bunch but now I know what I'm going to be cooking for the next month or so (hehe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment